Thursday, November 29, 2012

Miracle

Do anyone over here believes in miracle?

I faced the reality, I tried to settle what have been bugging me all the while. Which means, I texted her..

You can stop liking or loving some one, but why would you want to stop some one from loving you? I don't get it. She stopped me from loving her....
She even stated that we aren't fated to be together, so I said I would wait..... She pleaded for me not to wait, as I might get hurt if she didn't choose me. That's the point of waiting, I did not expect you to accept me immediately, but I will wait, till the day where MIRACLE would actually happen.

So the question and dilemma here is, do miracle actually happen? I personally do not believe in miracle, but at this point, I AM ACTUALLY HOPING THAT MIRACLE WOULD HAPPEN.

Yes... I am that desperate.

I tried to forget, to let go even to an extent that I tried to hate her, but the feeling gets stronger on every attempt. That feeling almost drove me to doing stupid things. Fighting that feeling kills me.

If you are reading this........

I will wait. No matter what or how. Even if this leads to a point of no return. Just give me an opportunity to try.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off.

Whatever it is, what I'm feeling right now is beyond word's description. Well, this song over here, one of my all time favourites, best describe my feeling.






Loves,
John Cheng

No comments: